Emma_P
Experienced Cover User
11 years ago
New

Payroll: Inactive button for payroll categories

Creation of an "inactive" button for Payroll Categories.  For example, when a employee has left the company & you don't want to see / choose that category from the list anymore you can't delete it because the system sees it as being used.  So, it would be helpful if you could have something like an "inactive" button on the each categories, so it can be seen, or not seen from the selection list.

"Inactive Button for Payroll Category List"

28 Comments

Belinda32
    Contributing User

Has the removal or ïnactive status "of old payroll categories been updated. The hospitality award has so many categories and they change. Payslips are a ridiculous length and hard for staff to read.

Can someone please let me know if this has been fixed or if it is going to be fixed?

lisadgs
    Experienced Cover User

Contributing User Belinda32 
    6 Posts
    Contributing User
    an hour ago 

Has the removal or ïnactive status "of old payroll categories been updated. The hospitality award has so many categories and they change. Payslips are a ridiculous length and hard for staff to read.

Can someone please let me know if this has been fixed or if it is going to be fixed?

Dear Belinda, to my knowledge this has not been changed BUT until we have confirmation of that, you should be able to go to a Payroll Category that is no longer used and click on Employee and then remove the tick from all employee's that do not need this anymore.  Hopefully this helps in the meantime? 

• Please MYOB can you action this request. We need to be able to  deselect a Payroll Category when not required for an employee e.g Take an apprentice going from Grade 1 to Grade 2 etc. it is so easy to select the wrong category when doing Time Sheets