iClint
Cover User
12 years ago
Open

Payroll: Period start and end dates

I would like a feature to set up the payroll period eg. Pay week is Monday to Sunday, payday Tuesday etc. 

when the pay roll is run on Tuesday the dates for the payroll start and end dates would default to the previous monday  and sunday, or what ever the user has set as being the start/end dates for the payweek.

"Payroll period start and end date"

38 Comments

• I don't see the point of setting up a pay date when it doesn't automatically set your pay period.  A fix for this is a MUST.

LeahLavinia84
    Contributing Cover User

How do you set up a payroll from Monday to Sunday and payment made on Wednesday as a default set up please?

stroltz
    Experienced Cover User

Come on MYOB, this would be so mimimal to make this change!

Every single pay day we have to change the pay period from the auto dates MYOB puts in. 

Hollysch
    Contributing Cover User

Yes please, we pay on Thursdays for the previous week Thurs-Wed, the default payroll days always end on the day that you are actually at (ie Thurs), does anyone pay for the current day being worked?

• I'm new to MYOB and came to the forum to see if there was anthing I was doing wrong in my setup as I was sure that there must have been a fix for this -- turns out its a problem for more than myself. To be able to set your pay date and pay period seperately only makes sense and honestly should be a standard feature. Crazy to think MYOB hasn't made the improvement in the last 8 years!