jenni
Experienced Cover User
12 years ago
Open

Prepare Electronic Payments: BPay payments

I currently use an ABA File to make multiple EFT payments and would love to be able to do the same with BPAY payments.  Would it be possible to add this as an option when setting up a Supplier's Payment details?  I have to enter each BPAY payment into the cheque account, then log onto the bank and enter each BPAY individually...very time consuming!  Thanks, Jenni

"Multiple BPAY Payments using an ABA File"

76 Comments

• The BPAY functionality will be most helpful as most of our suppliers either have an EFT or BPAY payment method. Others, however, would only have the BPAY payment method so it will be wonderful if MYOB can incorporate this on their next version.

• Status changed:
    New
    to
    Open
    Thanks for the idea. We would love to hear from other users what you think. We encourage users to leave further comments and votes.
  • Would be great that when M-Powered comes to ARLive that it includes Bpay functionality.. really frustrating trying to track down suppliers to ask them for EFT details when they have Bpay on their invoice already.

Growers
    Trusted Cover User

I am another supporter for some new facility that enables the user to load up a number of BPAY payments with the data all collected from MYOB's figues stored in the bank section of each card.

If you need to manually adjust the reference number, as you often do for payroll tax payments (Qld Office of State Revenue) or individual superannuation installments to various funds, the facility should allow for this to be done easily and accurately.

Please vote for this suggestion as the number of people using BPAY must now be huge.

Greg

• It would be a very handy option.  I have been able to partly work around this by putting all zero into the bank account fields and then using electronic payments to record the transaction.  I have then used multiple BPay in the bank to produce one transaction in the bank as well as the data file.  But I do find that the chances of errors occurring is far less if you do the transactions in the data file and then upload a file direct to the bank.