dyann
Experienced Cover User
3 months ago
New

Purge Transactions

When, oh when are we going to be able to purge old inventory, old records, old customers, old transactions.

This has been requested multiple times and yet whenever there is an 'update' it does not happen In fact, very little appears to happen.

3 Comments

• Hi dyann,

I appreciate your inquiry about the possibility of purging old inventory, records, customers, and transactions within MYOB. To address this, I'll move your request to our Ideas board for thorough review by our development team. By doing so, we'll enable other users who share your interest in this feature to vote on it for potential inclusion in future updates. Additionally, I suggest submitting a support request through your My Account portal for this request. 

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to let me know.

Cheers,

Princess

dyann
      Experienced Cover User

I know, sadly MYOB has no concern.

I've just spent days trying to clean up records of such old customers from over a decade ago and I can't clean them up because they have journal entries - which I cannot purge.

It was something we could do with MYOB and I'm at a loss as to why they don't reinstate the ability to purge records.