BronH
Experienced Cover User
11 years ago
Open

Reports: Ability to change the font size and type in body of reports

I have recently updated our Chart of Accounts , and would like to know how to be able to have Header Accounts print in Bold text, the way they are shown on the screen. When I print off the list, all the account codes and names are in plain text. Although the sub accounts are indented, it would be good to have the header lines in bold.

I'm sure there are other reports that would also benefit from this type of customisation.

"Changeable fonts in reports"

21 Comments

KerryW1
    Trusted Cover User

Totally agree with all the comments. FONTS are way too small

• I have started using MYOB, having come from a Xero environment.  The reports in Xero are easy to customise, both in terms of moving accounts to various headers and in changing fonts and bolding various headings.

Surely at least the bolding of headings would not be difficult to change in MYOB.  I find it hard ot believe that this was first raised in 2013 and no action has been taken.

Please address this urgently.

• It would occasionally be really useful to be able to alter font and font size in the body of a report as well as headers and footers.

Bill Thomson, N.Z.

• I would like to be able to change the font size and type in the body of reports in MYOB Accountright 2020.0 - I understand that at the moment this is not available.  Is this something that can be included in the next product upgrade?

coffeepapercups
    Experienced Cover User

This really needs to be addressed we keep getting rollout updates but this never seems to be addressed, its difficult to read especially in warehouse/industrial areas where the lighting is not always the best.  We don't have time to export to excel and reformat and adjust page breaks as currently being suggested by MYOB especially when your dealing with a 10 page + report.

• I would like to know how to be able to Body print in differnt Font's & Bold text and chahnge colour 

"Changeable fonts and colours in reports"

Also and option the send a employee group email with attachedment all out of MYOB Account Right

reagrds

Jo-Anne

NBMM
    Contributing User

Also think that ability to change font size in the body of a report would be a good idea.

• Hi NBMM,

Thank you for your suggestion about the ability to change the font size and type in the body of reports. My apologies for the delayed response. I completely agree that this feature would enhance the customization and readability of reports, making them more user-friendly and tailored to individual preferences. Currently, the font size for MYOB reports is fixed, and no changes can be made to them. However, should you wish to make changes to that, sending the report to Excel (Export>>Excel) and then making the necessary changes would be the recommendation.

However, I completely agree that this feature would enhance the customization and readability of reports, making them more user-friendly and tailored to individual preferences.

Please continue to share your thoughts and ideas, as they are invaluable for improving our services.

Cheers,

Princess