kindy3
Experienced Cover User
12 years ago
Done

Reports: Print batches of reports

AR2013 doesn't appear to have the ability to save a batch of reports which are rerquired to be pirnted on a regular basis.  AR V19 did.

I have around 15 reports that I need to print at the end of each month. I had that set up as a Batch of Reports. Push a button and it was done.

You can't do this with AR2013.  Would be good to see this facility returned.

"Report batches"

26 Comments

• Hi CountItDone 

Thanks for your message. The new AccountRight range was completely re-written and some features from the classic versions were not included and many others were added, including our online functionality.

We ask for votes and comments here on the idea exchange as they help our product development teams prioritise their work. The team is constantly working on features and enhancements to the software, and feedback from clients assists them in gauging the importance of one feature over another.

Thanks again for your input on how important this functionality is to you.

All the best,

Jason Hill
    Community Manager

• Why did this function disappear in the 1st place. I don't understand how so call upgrades rip of highly valued features? And then all you get is the lame comment: Under Consideration. Would like to see some votes ??? 

• Status changed:
    New
    to
    Open
    Thanks for the idea Kindy3. Having the ability to setup batch reports certainly has multiple benefits. We would love to see some votes on this.
  • Hi

I am in the same situation, I produce groups of reports every month and quarter, why can't this be achieved by a batch process.

• Report batches are an essential tools for my clients who are novice user

This function assures that they print the same consistent reports every month.

It seems to me that in the 'new' version it should be even easier to implement a function like this.