Joanna
Experienced Cover User
11 years ago
Done

Reports: Run reports across financial years

It would be useful to be able to run a report across two financial years - for example, if I want to run a P & L for 1/1/13 to 31/12/13 I need to run a report for 1/1/13 to 31/3/13 then 1/4/13 to 31/12/13 and combine the two of them.

"Run reports across two financial years"

19 Comments

• I Completely agree! We definitely need to run a P&L across different financial years. Not everything fits tidily into one financial year or for the designated financial year. 

AccountRight Enterprise allows you to run a P&L across any time period regardless. Why does AccountRight not have the same functionality?

Please revise asap. Many of us need this for our businesses.

Thank you

KLL

FFAbooks
    Contributing Cover User

Has this been implemented yet? I have tried running a P&L for Jan-Dec 2017 with no luck. I have to run two separate reports then combine them which is not only frustrating but time consuming too!

• I don't think there should be a restriction on the date range at all actually.  There are many reasons why a business would want to look at a P&L period other than the true financial year.  

Shezamac
    Experienced Cover User

This morning I printed a Payroll Summary dated 24.6.21-8.7.21, but when I went back in to print it again, I could not do it.

MYOB now won't let me go past 30.6.2021

Surely this has been fixed by now. It is ridiculous that we can't choose the dates we need 

Sheryl

DC71
    Experienced User

It is crucial to be able to do multiperiod reports. If you could please get this sorted ASAP.... currently 158 people agree!

Jess___
    Contributing Cover User

MYOB Team is this in the works? It seems so strange to me that we're limited to running P&L reports within financial years. So many other reports are open for reporting across any time period. We need a rolling P&L report so that we can see 12 months behind us at any point and the limitations on the P&L are creating a lot more work.

• Status changed:
    Open
    to
    Done

Hi Everyone

Reports such as the Profit & loss report in the AccountRight Browser interface can be run across multiple financial years.

Please note that the AccountRight Desktop application is governed by the financial year so you can run from the current, next, or past financial years but dates do need to be in the same financial year.

• the answer is change to xero. i use multiple year reports often as projects go for several years. 1 use both and MYOB.