10 hours ago
New

Sending invoices and Statements to different email addresses and alot more !!!!!

Some of our customers are asking invoices to one email and statements sent to another. Is there anyway you can do this without adjusting email addresses to do this manually

Someone else has put this up and I dont understand why MYOB does not already have this feature , when there are so many companies having different emails to each department 

Can you please look at this , Myob need to catch up with the times and start looking at adding more features like other programs do . 

Another one is I invoice a company that we may do 20 sites for and there is no where to put all these extra site addresses so I have to work off a excel sheet. 

Another one - I think I put this idea in over 5-6 years ago taht you can attached documents to the sales section when doing a invoice you cant add douments or work orders but you added the feature for the purchases section. So I dont understand why not do it for the sales section as well?????

No CommentsBe the first to comment