KimNudl
Partner
9 years ago
Done

Spend Money: Attachment documents

Is there any way we can attach invoices to spend money.  We have around 20 Credit cards for the business and it would make life simpler if we could attach the invoices in spend money rather than entering each invoice into a purchases and paying via pay bills.

thank you

"Attaching invoices in Spend Money"

68 Comments

• There should be a function to allow for a bill to be added to the In Tray so it can be attached to the transaction in the bank account.

Xero allows for this, and it is a very good function.

it will mean there is no need to keep paper copies, or file electronically in a separate directory.

Strongly suggest this upgrade.

GWC
    Experienced Cover User

Is it possible to attached a document from the In Tray to a Spend Money transaction. It seems that this can only be done for a purchase transaction.

• Have the capacity to use an in tray for Bank Feed /CC bank account card transactions as we have for the purchases module.

This would then allow all Business transactions by easily looked up within MYOB.

Mike Wilson

DerekM
      Experienced Cover User

Yes please.  I'm still having to print them and keep a paper record.

mike_wilson
      Partner

Hi Steve,

AccountRight 15.1

In an attempt to clarify the statement I am trying to say that within a Bank/ Credit card detailed transaction have the capability to attach a PDF only –

we can do this within the Transaction of a Purchase Bill

IE. The object specifically is within a Bank register of a credit card Account(MasterCard 2-XXXX) attach a docket to the transaction itself that can be easily viewed for its details hence eradicating more paper

Again such documents would be added after the bank feeed ot transaction has been added to the paticular Bank acc or Credit Card

I Hope this clarifies the concept/Issue