lomak
User
12 years ago
Archived

Banking: Create Receipts

I was wandering if there is anyway you could create a payment received receipt with MYOB live? I can create an invoice but it doesn't say Amount Paid when printed.

91 Comments

• I agree - how can you receipt a payment if you cannot show the amount being paid. Assuming the amount is the same is OK in theory but that's not how it is in the real world.

• Status changed:
    New
    to
    New
    Just wondering if anyone else would like payment receipts. Please vote to boost it's priority.. Thanks Richard Puffe MYOB LiveAccounts Product Manager
  • Does anyone know a programmer who can convert CSV files to journals which can be imported into MYOB instead of keying all the data.  I would like to link Receipts on sales to sales by job number.

johnmac8
    Contributing User

Hi I thought it would be a good idea to be able to email receipts to customers. A lot of mine like an invoice and receipt for their records

cheers

Hounds
      User

It would be a nice feature if when a transaction is automatically matched to an invoice which we have emailed to the customer if MYOB either sends the customer a 'your payment has been received' or sends us an email to double check the allocation and then forward.

Richard_Puffe
        Trusted User

Agreed - that is a great idea.

I have added this idea / feature into the melding pot for work we could do moving forwards. 

Thanks

Caryn_Hill
      Valued Partner

You can!  You can download and install a PDF converter that acts like a printer  (cute PDF or similar) then print the receipt as a PDF file and attach it to an email. 

Hope this helps