2 months ago
New

GST-free on Supplier Cards

I have some suppliers who are GST Free. Every time I enter them into the expense, it defaults to the expense's tax code. There is no place on the supplier's card to add the tax code.

Please allow options to change the tax code on suppliers' Cards.

Based on the updates made to everyday entries, I expect this change to happen in about two years.

The lack of updates/corrections to make things less frustrating takes too long. No wonder businesses are moving away from MYOB.

Many people don't even consider suggestions to vote for ideas, so don't wait until you get enough votes to make a change.

Programmers are not bookkeepers and don't realise how frustrating things can be when trying to work efficiently. 

Take onboard the suggestions, and make the changes sooner rather than later. 

Happy MYOB bookkeeper, happy life.

1 Comment

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi colleenWatson

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the tax code. From what I understand, you can already switch the tax code for supplier cards in the buying details section. This sets all transactions for that supplier to default to the tax code on the card. If you're thinking of something else, feel free to add more details to this thread.

Rest assured, your post is on our developers' radar once you put it in the ideas board. Let us know if you need any other assistance.

Thanks,
    Genreve