woodville1962
Contributing Cover User
11 years ago
Done

Payroll: Long Service Leave Accrual

It would be great to have long service accrual recorded similar to annual leave. This not only useful for employee but essential for employers. It is available on AccountRight why not make it available here. I feel like I'm going backwards in giving my employees information they need. Please make this a priority on Essentials. Can't be too hard. Cheers

116 Comments

CD1
    Cover User

It is utterly ridiculous that MYOB Essentials doesn't allow long service leave to be tracked and accrued. The requests go back to 2014 and yet still MYOB have failed to add this essential payroll functionality into the system. The pathetic answer always given about adding a payroll item to show it has been paid clearly shows that the company does not listen to its customers. Organisations need to track LSL accrual during the years it is building up! It isnt a proper payroll system if it doesn't track LSL. I find the whole system is getting worse since the upgrade. Very unhappy customer.

ben8465
    Contributing Cover User

Not sure how this can be marked as DONE when the system can't manage LSL?? Listen to your customers while you still have them.