Forum Discussion

Liesle
User
5 months ago
Solved

Kiwisaver contributions accruing to PAYE Accrual and not Kiwisaver Accrual

Since the upggrade when processing my payroll the Kiwisaver contributions for both Employee & Employer are accruing to the PAYE Accrual account and not the Kiwisaver accrual account - how do I fix this.  Also the transaction numbering has gone wonky - how do I fix this

• Hi Liesle,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a great source of information.

For the Kiwisaver contributions accruing to the PAYE Accrual account instead of the Kiwisaver Accrual account, I recommend reviewing your payroll settings. Check if the Kiwisaver settings are correctly configured, specifically the accounts associated with employee and employer contributions. Kindly refer to this Help article: Managing Linked Accounts. 

Regarding the transaction numbering issue, this could be a result of a configuration glitch. I suggest checking the numbers in your transactions.

If these suggestions don't address the issues, please provide more details about your linked accounts, and I'll do my best to guide you through the troubleshooting process.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

• Hi Liesle,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a great source of information.

For the Kiwisaver contributions accruing to the PAYE Accrual account instead of the Kiwisaver Accrual account, I recommend reviewing your payroll settings. Check if the Kiwisaver settings are correctly configured, specifically the accounts associated with employee and employer contributions. Kindly refer to this Help article: Managing Linked Accounts. 

Regarding the transaction numbering issue, this could be a result of a configuration glitch. I suggest checking the numbers in your transactions.

If these suggestions don't address the issues, please provide more details about your linked accounts, and I'll do my best to guide you through the troubleshooting process.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess