Done

Reports: Online payment report showing breakdown

Include itemised breakdown of transaction fee and calculated 2.2%

"Report online in MYOB essential to show all PayDirect Online Payment"

4 Comments

IanChait
    Ultimate Partner

Hi

I almost lost a client to another software company today because there is no report that identifies the make up of a PayDirect Deposit that is made up of as number of customer paymemts.   Such a report is desperately needed.  

"PayDirect Deposit Report"

MissyMac
      Contributing User

MYOB to issue ONE summary total/reconciliation email each day, of all PYC PayDirect or PayBy payments made the previous day.  Rather than one email for one payment.

We raise hundreds of micro invoices a week, means hundreds of 'you just got paid' emails coming back, which are impossible to reconcile.

GM73
    Cover User

I cannot identify payby online card payments in my bank transactions because the only detail included in the transaction is a date code. I need invoice numbers shown in the transaction like an online bpay transaction does. When multiple payments are transferred once per day as a single transaction it needs to include all invoice numbers. Help please! I'm going mad!

• Status changed:
    New
    to
    Done

Hi Everyone

MYOB Essentials allows for users to report on the status and also see their online invoice transaction statements through the Online Invoices reports.

Note: This reporting change is available for the new MYOB Essentials platform. Existing (original) MYOB Essentials platform users will be migrated across to the new platform in due course based on the complexity of their MYOB Essentials product level. At the time of posting, migrations are already underway.