Forum Discussion

3 months ago
Solved

Payment Term Reporting.

Is there a way that I can customise the Purchase report to show the following?

Supplier name, ABN, Payment Terms, Invoice #, Invoice date Invoice Amount and Payment date?

• Hi Cherylb2,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community forum!

Apologies for the delayed response. One report you could generate is the Purchase Register (detail) report. You'll have to use Insert/Modify >> Show/Hide to add the field you want to show. However, this does not include ABN. Please refer to this Help article, Add and remove report columns, which has detailed information to assist with this.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

• Hi Cherylb2,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community forum!

Apologies for the delayed response. One report you could generate is the Purchase Register (detail) report. You'll have to use Insert/Modify >> Show/Hide to add the field you want to show. However, this does not include ABN. Please refer to this Help article, Add and remove report columns, which has detailed information to assist with this.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess