areness
Cover User
14 years ago
Open

Sales: Include SWIFT code for how to pay

Currently, the direct deposit details in the How to Pay Details window excludes a field for SWIFT code or a text box for bank's address. I send many international invoices that my international clients pay via international transfer. They require these details on their invoices.

Is this in the pipeline?

"SWIFT code required for international invoices"

18 Comments

• Haha, wow 2011. Because no one ever works internationally these days. Surely this is a 5 min coding fix.

• We also issue a lot of international invoices and this would be very useful to have

1Lee
    Contributing User

Yes I'm sometimes Billing International clients and I need to be able to put the bank's SWIFT code on the invoice. 

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi 1Lee

Thanks for posting,

At this time, the feature to support swift codes is not yet available in MYOB Business. This is a known request from our users and there is an ongoing discussion about it in our community forum. You can find more details here:  https://community.myob.com/t5/Original-MYOB-Essentials/Banking-Swift-Codes/m-p/367859

Your voice matters to us. I encourage you to vote for this feature on our forum. This will help increase its visibility and increase the priority for future updates.

Should you need further assistance or have any other inquiries, please don't hesitate to ask.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,

Genreve