Forum Discussion

Codez
Experienced User
5 years ago
Solved

Sales report that includes item name and customer

Hi,

I'm wanting to get a report (Sales type) for a date range that shows columns for the;

Customer Card ID number

Customer Name

Invoice Date

Quantity

Item/Acct/Activity

Amount

Which report in AccountRight will provide this please?

All reports I've run including the 'Sales [Item Detail]' and Sales [Customer Detail] reports do not have seperate columns the Customer Card ID and Item Number.

Regards

Cody

• Hi Codez 

I would recommend running the Sales [Customer Detail] report - Reports>>Sales>>Customer. This particular report will be grouped by customer and thus have the customer name and ID number as sub-headings on that page. Alternatively, you can look at adding the Card ID and/or Card Name to that report using the Insert/Modify>>Report columns>>Show/Hide column. The Item Number of the item sold will be included as part of the Item/Acct/Activity column.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Codez 

I would recommend running the Sales [Customer Detail] report - Reports>>Sales>>Customer. This particular report will be grouped by customer and thus have the customer name and ID number as sub-headings on that page. Alternatively, you can look at adding the Card ID and/or Card Name to that report using the Insert/Modify>>Report columns>>Show/Hide column. The Item Number of the item sold will be included as part of the Item/Acct/Activity column.