Tornadoroy
Experienced Cover User
12 years ago
Done

Statements: Include Purchase order on statement

Hi,

I am getting a lot of calls from my clients requesting further details on invoices listed on the monthly statements I issue.

I see that the description field only says 'Sales Invoice'. Why can't this match the description from the invoice?

Also, a field displaying the 'Purchase Order' would limit calls from my clients too!

I don't know why they can't just view the original invoice I sent them, but I seem to be always resending them!

"Customer Statement with invoice details"

12 Comments

Tornadoroy
    Experienced Cover User
    Thanks David, But what you have explained is not available in Live Accounts.
    David_Cree
    Ultimate Partner

Hello Leigh,

It is possible to add this field to your statement. I did not know how to do this either until the other day when Suja of MYOB told me what to do.

The Cust PO can be added to the statement template by customising your form. In order to customise please go to Setup menu >> Customise Forms >> Statements >> Invoice or Activity tppe that you are using. Once here select the form that you would like to customise and then the Customise button.

Once in the form, there are two main area from where you can add additional data fields to the form.

One is by using the Fields icon at the top of the screen.

The other is by right clicking on the Description table of the form and choosing the Show/Hide Columns option.

You will need to use the second option to select the Customer PO No column to the form. Once done you will need to realign the form or move the column to suit your needs.

The Support Note Customising forms in AccountRight 2011 and later has more information on Customising forms.

Hope this helps

Cheers

David