Forum Discussion

JO198
Contributing User
28 days ago
Solved

Saving bank statements

Hi,

Just wondering if there is somewhere to save bank statements? They just sit in the In tray at the moment. Would love to move them somewhere else but keep on file.

Thanks

• Hi JO198,

I appreciate your post. MYOB gives you the ability to bring in and keep bank statements. But once these statements are in, they stay put in the software and can't be shifted around. They'll stick around in the in-tray, just like you've seen. If you want to have an extra copy of your bank statements, think about storing them somewhere safe on your computer or a cloud service before you import them into MYOB. This way, you'll have a backup of your bank statements that you can get to anytime, separate from the MYOB.

Let me know if you require further help.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,

Shella

1 Reply

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi JO198,

I appreciate your post. MYOB gives you the ability to bring in and keep bank statements. But once these statements are in, they stay put in the software and can't be shifted around. They'll stick around in the in-tray, just like you've seen. If you want to have an extra copy of your bank statements, think about storing them somewhere safe on your computer or a cloud service before you import them into MYOB. This way, you'll have a backup of your bank statements that you can get to anytime, separate from the MYOB.

Let me know if you require further help.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,

Shella