Forum Discussion

Ravinder
Experienced User
5 years ago
Solved

Assets Register

Hi there, 

I am new to MYOB AccountRight. Can anyone please explain how to create an Assets Register in this software?

Thanks

Ravinder

• Hi Ravinder 

Thanks for your post. While AccountRight doesn't have an Asset Register there are add-ons available that integrate with AccountRight or you could look at using Excel. It may be best to check with your accountant on the best way to handle this. 

This help article explains how to record depreciation in AccountRight: Record depreciation 

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Ravinder 

Thanks for your post. While AccountRight doesn't have an Asset Register there are add-ons available that integrate with AccountRight or you could look at using Excel. It may be best to check with your accountant on the best way to handle this. 

This help article explains how to record depreciation in AccountRight: Record depreciation 

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.