Forum Discussion

Stephenchico
Experienced Cover User
5 years ago
Solved

Preparing BAS Statement

Trying to Lodge my September BAS Statement. I usually do this manually but I keep getting the time out message then unable to connect. I don't have an internet connection issue with other MYOB transactions or emails.  Tried lodge online and the GST on Sales & Purchases figures came up but figure for G1 didn't. G1 is needed to lodge.

Can anyone help with either the manual or online issues please?

Tracey_H
    5 years ago

Hi Stephenchico 

I'm glad you got the manual BAS sorted :smileyhappy:

With your online bas try updating the settings and then rerun the BAS.  You can also adjust the amount in G1 so that you can lodge online.

Prepare your activity statement online has the steps to enter an adjustment.

Let me know if you need further help

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Stephenchico 

If I understand correctly, when trying to lodge online you are getting an amount in the 1A field but not in G1. If this is the case can you try updating from the ledger by going into Lodge Online, open the BAS and in the top right corner click on Update from ledger.

Please let me if this works

Stephenchico
      Experienced Cover User

This is embarrassing but I've just discovered when trying to manually prepare the report I was using 2019 instead of 2020. This change of year has mad all the difference:-) 

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

Hi Stephenchico 

I'm glad you got the manual BAS sorted :smileyhappy:

With your online bas try updating the settings and then rerun the BAS.  You can also adjust the amount in G1 so that you can lodge online.

Prepare your activity statement online has the steps to enter an adjustment.

Let me know if you need further help

Stephenchico
      Experienced Cover User

That is correct. I have a 1A  figure but no G1 amount so error message comes up that G1 is mandatory. I did the update from Ledger today but still no change. I also tried to lodge manually but still getting the times out message then unable to connect.