AngelaP71
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Bank reports without bank feed

I don't have a bank feed connected to MYOB.

Until October I was able to get reports on bank transactions based on what I had input rather than the actual bank feed. They changed that so I was using reconciliation reports. Now reconciliation reports are not working.

I don't want to link my bank account to MYOB.

How can I get monthly reports of what has gone out of my account from the bills I have input into the system not from a connected bank feed?

2 REPLIES 2
Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Bank reports without bank feed

Hi @AngelaP71,

Thank you for your post. Allow me to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of information in this forum. 

If the accounts do not have bank feeds, you can still manually reconcile your account. This Help Article: Reconciling your bank accounts, has detailed information and processes that you can use as a guide.  

I hope this helps. Contact us again or create a new post if you have questions or concerns. Rest assured that one of our Community Forum moderators will be happy to assist you.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Re: Bank reports without bank feed

Hi @AngelaP71,

We hope this message finds you well. We want to check back with you regarding your concern with your bank feeds. If you still need assistance or if you have questions or concerns, please contact us again. 

Kind Regards, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post