Forum Discussion

OlgaKuz
Experienced User
2 years ago

How to clear undeposited funds?

Dear Users!

Could you help me please how to clear undeposited funds? Can I just remove this data from the file? Will it affect anything? A certain amount is stuck there and is not being cleared. Are there any easy ways to fix this?
Thank you.

Regards,

Olga

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Olga, 

Thank you for your post, 

I have sent you a private message to gather some more details to assist you further. 

OlgaKuz
      Experienced User

Dear Bridie,

Could you please help me with the issue?

I still did not get any help. 
      Thank you.

Regards,

Olga

Bridie_M_MYOB
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Olga, 

I have reached out internally to find someone who can assist with your query as this is related to MYOB AccountRight. 

Sean_DC
    MYOB Moderator

Hi OlgaKuz 

Thank you for your post. I'm glad to assist you with this.

To clear undeposited funds, you will need to prepare your bank deposit. This Help Article, Prepare a bank deposit, has detailed steps on how to be able to clear your Undeposited Funds. Let me know if you are still unable to clear it after doing the steps provided. 

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

OlgaKuz
      Experienced User

Hi Sean,

It looks like there's a certain amount of money stuck. I prepared bank deposit. Everything worked well, then something went wrong, then started working again but the amount stuck and I cannot clear it from undeposited. Usually some errors occur when the next update appears in the MYOB system.
      Could you advise how to clear this from Undeposited Funds? Any tricks?

Thank you.

Regards,

Olga

Sean_DC
        MYOB Moderator

Hi OlgaKuz 

Thanks for letting me know about that. Can you send me a couple of screenshots through private message? I would like to see why it's not clearing out from your Undeposited Funds so I can check it further.