Missing bank feeds Feb 2023

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
rachan08
3 Posts
Cover User
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Missing bank feeds Feb 2023

Hi, I have sent statements to customers today based on invoices appearing to be unpaid and also not viewed when reviewing online invoice history. I have since had responses from customers with their proof of payments from Feb, and have identified them in the bank account but they have not carried across to MYOB bank feeds (though other deposits from those dates have come through). I have also got an unidentifiable MYOBPayBy deposit showing in the bank account that hasnt carried across to bank feeds. 

Could you please advise how to import these transactions and how to identify what the makeup of that PAYBY transaction is?

Kind regards

1 REPLY 1
rachan08
3 Posts
Cover User
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Missing bank feeds Feb 2023

Hi there, just a couple of updates:

I trawled the forums again for ideas and managed to get the missing date bank feed to import to myob, however of note that particular date deposit is for two payments - one of them has automatically processed in MYOB (it is an APPLEPAY CCard payment) and the other has not applied to its respective outstanding sale. any ideas would be most appreciated. 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post