4 Posts
User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

New Credit Cards

Hi

I have two new credit cards which I have applied for bank feeds.  Can I manually reconcile these whilst i wait for the bank feeds to be accepted?  I have added these to my accounts list as liabilities (same as existing cards) However when I go the reconcile accounts, right click on the reconcile tab and select spend money, the new credit cards are not showing.  How do I add them as bank accounts?

2 REPLIES 2
Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,908 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,908Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: New Credit Cards

Hi @MelWelch,

Thank you for sharing your concern on the forum.

Typically, once you've created the ledger credit card liability account, it should appear in the Reconcile Account drop-down menu. I suggest reviewing the account you've created to ensure it's not a header account and that the Account type is set as 'credit card'.

If you continue to face issues, please provide us with screenshots of the liability account you created and the window where the account is missing.

Feel free to reach out if you need any more help.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
Genreve 

MelWelch
4 Posts
User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: New Credit Cards

Thaks - see what I had wrong.  Have changed from Liability to credit card and now working.

thanks 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post