US dollar account reconciliation

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
buda123
Experienced Cover User
11 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

11Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

US dollar account reconciliation

When I do the bank account reconciliation for US dollar, the Closing Statement Balance (USD) is US$38,569.64  same as the Calculated Statement Balance (USD). The Out of Balance (USD) is 0.00. That is perfert.

However, the Reconciliation Report for the US dollar bank account for the same day, the AccoutRight Balance and the Expected Balance on Statement are -45,776.01 which is different from the aforesaid balance.

Can someone explain this and what is the problem?

Thanks

Edmond

2 REPLIES 2
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: US dollar account reconciliation

Hi Edmond (@buda123)

I'm happy to help you with this. The first troubleshooting step I recommend is clearing the AccountRight cache which can resolve some odd behaviour in reports: Clearing the AccountRight Cache.

If that does not resolve the issue, could you reply with a screenshot of the Reconciliation Report and the Reconcile Accounts window showing the different Closing Statement Balance on both and the last 4 digits of your Serial Number? That would help me assist you further in investigating the cause.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

buda123
Experienced Cover User
11 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

11Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: US dollar account reconciliation

Hi Samara,

Thanks for your advice. When I reconcile the US dollar bank account next time, I will check it. Before reconciliation, I will clear the AccountRight Cache first.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post