Forum Discussion

22 days ago
Solved

undeposited funds

Hi,

In my wisdom I ahve allocated an Undeposted funds to Undeposited Funds, I can only revere it, I need to allocate to the Bank, how do I fix this. Not my finest moment.

Thanks, Please help

• Hi KayeSydenham,

Thanks for your post. To rectify the misallocation from Undeposited Funds to the Bank instead of Undeposited Funds, you should either edit the transaction or create a new one to reverse the allocation from Undeposited Funds. Then, remove the allocation from Undeposited Funds and allocate it directly to the Bank account. You can also visit this help article for more information: About undeposited fund

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl

1 Reply

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi KayeSydenham,

Thanks for your post. To rectify the misallocation from Undeposited Funds to the Bank instead of Undeposited Funds, you should either edit the transaction or create a new one to reverse the allocation from Undeposited Funds. Then, remove the allocation from Undeposited Funds and allocate it directly to the Bank account. You can also visit this help article for more information: About undeposited fund

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl