9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Incorrect Billing

In addition to the lack of help we have been billed for the full month at the incorrect rate.

I have tried calling and lodging a support ticket with billing and hear nothing back.  I see they took the payment from our account which will need to be refunded if i can get a billing contact to contact me back.

What a disgrace. 

5 REPLIES 5
Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,919 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,919Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Re: Incorrect Billing

Hi @KatrinaVREA

I apologize for the delay in getting back to you.

I appreciate you bringing your concern to our attention and I'm sorry to hear about your experience with our support. To better assist you, I'll be reaching out to you privately to gather more details about your issue. 

In the meantime, if you need further assistance, don't hesitate to start a new thread.

Thanks, 

Genreve

Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,919 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,919Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Hi @KatrinaVREA

We recognize the significance of having accurate billing information and rates. I'm reaching out to ensure that your concerns are being addressed. If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reply to my private message with all the necessary details for us to thoroughly investigate your concern.

We look forward to your response.

Thanks,
Genreve

KatrinaVREA
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

When i can not use the files and we have been off line for over 3 weeks when we were told it would be 3-5 working days, only to find it was not done correctly.

We were billed for all of the files @ $136 and while we are off line we should not even be charged.

It is really not good enough.

We still cannot use the file as when it was migrated it was done incorrectly.  

KatrinaVREA
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

i have not found a solution.  Just tired of the whole situation dealing with MYOB.

Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,919 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,919Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Hi @KatrinaVREA

Thank you for the update. I'm glad you were able to find a solution.  

I'm sorry I was not able to help regarding your concern and I understand where your sentiment is coming from. 

Rest assured if you require any other assistance, we'll do our best to help here in the forum. 

Thanks,
Genreve

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post