Bank Feeds

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
SandraCS
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Bank Feeds

We are attempting to set up bank feeds for a new client banking with ANZ (our partner subscription).  We are not able to nomintate the bank account information etc to generate the pdf form for signature.  MYOB advised today its because we were not using Chrome.  We have tried with Chrome as well and the same thing happens.  Can anyone assist please.  If we leave the client to set up the bank feeds via their ANZ bank account, this just won't happen.  Thank you in advance for your suggestions.

8 REPLIES 8
Theresa_D
1,902 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,902Posts

0Kudos

223Solutions

Re: Bank Feeds

Hi @SandraCS 

Thanks for your post. I hope you're finding plenty of useful tips, advice and support on the community forum. 

Please try clearing the browser cache to see if that resolves the issue. I'll link the article Set up bank feeds which should provide additional information. 

Let me know how it goes. If this answers your post please mark 'Accept as Solution' to help other users in their search. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

SandraCS
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Hi Theresa, thanks for your response.  I have cleared the browser cache, no difference and I am aware how to set-up bank feeds.  We have found this issue is only with ANZ bank - all other banks etc you are able to select as per below.  This selection does not come up when you select ANZ from the bank list - I tried selecting ANZ for other clients just to check it wasn't the one client file, and the selection still does not show. 

Do you have online access to your bank account?
Yes, and I want to complete my application online.
No, email me a form I can print and post to complete my application.
Theresa_D
1,902 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,902Posts

0Kudos

223Solutions

Hi @SandraCS 

Can you please send a screenshot of the window you are in that the selection is not showing? (hiding any sensitive information)

Let me know and I'll further assist. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

SandraCS
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Hi Theresa, attached please find 2 screen shots.  Bank Feeds ANZ showing no selections  and  Bank Feeds COMM showing selections (all other banks our clients use show the same as COMM).

Thanks

Theresa_D
1,902 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,902Posts

0Kudos

223Solutions

Hi @SandraCS 

Thanks for clarifying, I understand what's happening with this situation now.  For ANZ it has to be done online, this is just how they process this.  You can refer to Setting up a bank feed for an ANZ account if needed. 

I hope this helps. If this answers your post please mark 'Accept as Solution' to help other users find this post easier. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

SandraCS
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Hi Theresa, this is totally unacceptable of ANZ, how can they possible hold their clients and software companies to ransome like that.  We would not be the only MYOB CC/partners with clients who don't want the hassel and simply won't do it or don't have access to a reliable internet service - we are working with clients in Far North Queensland/Gulf Region and they have no reliable internet.   So how do we get around this please, there surely must be another way.

Thanks

Sandra

Theresa_D
1,902 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,902Posts

0Kudos

223Solutions

Hi @SandraCS 

I can understand that this is especially difficult when clients do not have adequate internet access. Unfortunately I'm not aware of any way around this, as it's set by ANZ the only other option would be to reach out to them directly.  

Apologies there isn't something else I can do.  

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

SandraCS
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi Theresa, thanks so much for your support.  I will contact ANZ direct and see if there is another way.

Thanks again.

Regards

Sandra

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post