Exporting Cards

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
talhap
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Exporting Cards

Hello, 

Is there a way, when exporting customer/supplier cards from MYOB, I can filter by "Date of most recent ammendment or First entry date"

Also, I have noticed, our customer cards are not marked INACTIVE but when I do download these reports as TXT file, the card status shows N (which means inactive ?)

Any help on these would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you

Talha

1 REPLY 1
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Exporting Cards

Hi @talhap 

The Exporting of cards through the Import/Export Assistant will only export out the card information and doesn't have the provision to filter cards with transactions after x date or created after date. However, the way you could do it would be to add in the Cust/Supp Since column* to the Card List window, along with other columns you may need and any additional filters before right-clicking on that table and select Copy List to Clipboard. This will copy the on-screen information so you can paste it into Excel or a similar application to review that information.

Note: If you are using the Copy List to Clipboard functionality it will not be able to import back in using that format however, you could use it in conjunction with an Import/Export Assistant export to identify cards and additional information.

To answer your other enquiry, a N in the Inactive field when exporting indicates that the card is not inactive, a Y is that field indicates an active card.

*The Cust/Supp Since field is pulled from the History section of the customer's/supplier's card and is a manually added by the user. So that field may be blank depending on whether has entered data into that field. However, a replacement may be the Last Sale/Purchase or Last Payment column - depending on your ends.

Our Help Article: The Cards list has more information using that card list window and actioning specific tasks outlined in this post.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post