Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Email: Attach multiple files to an invoice email

Experienced Partner

14Posts

108Kudos

0Solutions

14 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia

Currently when sending an invoice from MYOB AccountRight, we would like the ability to send more than one attachment to an invoice.

We are able to hit the Attach button, although after selecting one file to attach, the attach button is greyed out.

How can we work around this please or can you update the functionality to attach more than one file please?

Thanks

Nathan Elcoate

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: January 2023

Hi Everyone

Using the AccountRight Browser interface the user can add multiple attachments to an invoice for an email. 

The AccountRight Desktop application would allow for one additional attachment (plus the invoice).

14 Comments
Naomi_Roskell
Partner
157 Posts
Partner

Hi MYOB

Not only would we love to be able to attach multiple documents to an invoice, we'd also like to attach files that are larger tham 6mb, I mean seriously??? 6mb is roughly equivalent to 20 pages... That may sound like a lot ot some of you, but not for my client who needs to provide substatniative evidence for what has been invoiced...

Please fix!!!

Naomi...

Caza9
1 Post
User

I am having the same problem - We need to attach  a Sub Contractor Statement + would also like to attach our Workers Comp Certificate of Currency as well before emailing invoice. MYOB is this possible????

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

Using the AccountRight Browser interface the user can add multiple attachments to an invoice for an email. 

The AccountRight Desktop application would allow for one additional attachment (plus the invoice).

LisaBSF
Experienced User
17 Posts
Experienced User

And when you attach the document to the sales invoice and email it, you want it to remain attached to that sales invoice for reference and auditing purposes! Just like Xero enables you to do.