Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Integration: New Zealand Payroll with AccountRight

Experienced Cover User

47Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

47 Posts
Experienced Cover User
New Zealand

Payroll was linked to my AccountRight v19.5 but I find that that function is not possible with AR 2011 and beyond. That seems a seriously backward step and one I am absolutely certain should be reinstated with these newer versions.

"NZ Payroll linked to AR"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: June 2014

As of version 2014.1, you can once again automatically export journals from our New Zealand payroll product to AccountRight.

4 Comments
ronatbas
Ultimate Partner
4,553 Posts
Ultimate Partner

In the new AR2011/12 you have to activate the payroll - can't remember the routine now but I'm sure someone will be across it.

Ron

JMcK
Experienced Cover User
47 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I do hope there is a way - I'm a bit lost without it. Cheers.

Dan_Moulton
40 Posts
Former Staff
Thanks for the feedback. We certainly understand that customers need this functionality. We are currently working on an API to allow integration between AccountRight and other products. In the meantime you can still create and import Journals following these steps: http://myobnz.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4185
Liam_M
3,488 Posts
Former Staff
As of version 2014.1, you can once again automatically export journals from our New Zealand payroll product to AccountRight.