Share your ideas for improving the new AccountRight. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

AccountRight

Jobs: Job List - Hide inactivate job

Experienced Cover User

36Posts

62Kudos

0Solutions

36 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
New
New

The Job List screen is great, however I find it frustrating that I can't remove (hide) inactive jobs. I also don't understand why I can't make a Header Job inactive and have all sub-jobs be marked as inactive. This would save a lot of time. 

"Customisable Job List View and Easier 'Mark Inactive' Options"

Current Status: New
Last Changed: December 2013

Thank you for your post. I agree, it would be a good idea if you could have an option to only list Active Jobs in your Jobs list. Also to be able to mark a Header Job as Inactive, if all its Sub Jobs are meant to be Inactive. We request others who would like these changes brought about to please vote and comment.

12 Comments
Gerard_BBPL
6 Posts
Cover User

nothing seems to have been done about this - we have just started using Account Right 2019 and tyhis problem still exists. Is there a fix coming?

Partner Bookkeeper123
2 Posts
Partner

Inactive jobs crowd the screen. You can tab in cards for employees & customer & supplier for inactive and they dissapear . The job should clear a lot of clutter as multiple jobs for same location requests extra investigation as spacing does not allow for a complex description.