Forum Discussion

Captain_CJ
Contributing User
9 months ago
Solved

Reconciling the Job List report to Job Transactions report

I am using the Job Code feature in Account Right.

When I run the Job List report it gives me a total Income and Expense for each Job (a very useful report).

I then print a Job Transaction report (and choose a date range to include ALL transactions) but the totals do not match.

Is there a way to recalculate the values on the Job List report?

• Hi Captain_CJ

Thanks for posting. 

I would understand the need to make both job reports show the same figures. The difference in the values could be because of the date ranges. The Jobs List report includes all transactions recorded relating to the job regardless of the date. On the other hand, the Job Transactions report shows all transactions within a given date range. If you corrected the date ranges and found that the value difference persists, please send us screenshots of the reports and the transactions that might cause the difference. 

Let us know if you require further assistance. We're happy to help.

Cheers, 
    Genreve

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Captain_CJ

Thanks for posting. 

I would understand the need to make both job reports show the same figures. The difference in the values could be because of the date ranges. The Jobs List report includes all transactions recorded relating to the job regardless of the date. On the other hand, the Job Transactions report shows all transactions within a given date range. If you corrected the date ranges and found that the value difference persists, please send us screenshots of the reports and the transactions that might cause the difference. 

Let us know if you require further assistance. We're happy to help.

Cheers, 
    Genreve