Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Jobs: Report on transaction associated with job

Cover User

3Posts

16Kudos

0Solutions

3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
New
New

I would like to be able to print a job report that shows all purchases, time  and sales on a job.

It would also be great if I could invoice items and time on the same invoice.  Perhaps even pull all costs (time, items, expenses, etc) into an invoice automatically.

"Job Reports & Invoicing"

15 Comments
Leisa336
2 Posts
Cover User

If I have created a purchase order for several products and receive a part shipment with some items on back order, I want to both receive the goods in, and then bill them, so that I create a purchase that matches the invoice I have received, and also leaves the unreceived goods on backorder still open.

At the moment if a partial order is received, I can only receive the goods in, but not do an invoice until all goods are in as it receives all items at once if I change it to a bill. This is not suitable as I need to be able to track each invoice that the supplier has sent me as they will send invoices for the partial shipments, not one at the end.

At the moment I have to set up a new purchase order for the partial delivery. Then do another one when the balance is received, and then delete the original purchase order. This is a lot of work when it would be great to automatically be able to receive and bill part shipments. Thank you

David_Cree
Ultimate Partner
1,158 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Hello @DJC_Cate

Re the second part of your query.

If you us a Time Billing Invoice format then you can include both Items  & time. To turn this on go to Setup / Preferences / System tab, and you will see there the tick box to include Items on Time Billing Invoices.

Have a look at this MYOB Support Note -

http://help.myob.com/wiki/display/ar/Creating+time+billing+invoices

cheers

David

David_Cree
Ultimate Partner
1,158 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Hello @DJC_Cate

Re Part one. Have you had a look at the Job Transaction [Accrual] Report?

Cheers

David

Tilla
Experienced Cover User
17 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I have exactly the same issue and request for help - can't see that this has been resolved yet?

H-TS
Trusted User
461 Posts
Trusted User

5 years on... still waiting. At least give us the option to show the job numbers in the job selection list, with a multilevel selector, to easily select all jobs in a heading.... PLEASE.