Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Online Emailing: Viewing content/message of ALL Emails sent

Contributing Cover User

6Posts

179Kudos

0Solutions

6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
New
New

It would be great if either

(a) we could see the message content of ALL emails, including statements

OR

(b) we could choose which emails to send directly from AccountRight and which not to send. e.g send Invoices but not Statements.

reason - had a customer balk at comments in a Statement email which was amended just for them, as they were seriously overdue, but we cannot see the message - therefore it would be good to either be able to see it, or choose not to send specified email types (and this choice would inlcude a breakdown of the Sales and Purchase email types e.g send Invoices but maybe not send Quotes).

"Emailing"

61 Comments
jayneh
6 Posts
Cover User

Definately need to view the statements for emailing.

Also, I send onother attachment with some invoices, (e.g scanned information).  How do I know that the attachment has been sent when sending the file from MYOB.  You can see both the invoice and attachment when using Outlook but not from MYOB.? 

Jollyrodger12
Experienced Cover User
18 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Also would be handy to view Purchase orders and if they were sent as an attachment, it would be nice to be able to open up the origninal!

Sanzaus
3 Posts
Cover User

We've just changed from Outlook to AccountRight to send our quotes/ invoices. Has anything changed or is it possible to see the content of quotes sent by email? I've found content of invoice emails but what about the details sent with quotes, which can be more important?

richard_css
Experienced Cover User
47 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Totally agree.

We just started using the Emailing option and we send out occassional reports to clients. 

With these reports i have no way of seeing what we sent to them.

The emailing is a great concept, but if i cant see what we sent i will need to revert back to emailing through Outlook.

pldaye
8 Posts
Cover User

Tottally agree. Why MYOB such a well know software pogram for bookkeeping would design a software program to facilitate sending and receiving, and not being able to  "view" after it has been sent. I know my manager likes to view emails before they go out. It would be nice to stick with one program application.

Not hundreds of different ones.

BusGirl
5 Posts
Cover User

I'd like to see a copy of all emails sent to employees, customers and suppliers on the contact log including the text of the message. I particularly need to see what I've sent to employees.

RUTHM
3 Posts
Cover User

I know this is something that has been brought up before but I am finding it particularly frustrating not to be able to view statements once I have sent them to customers. I would like to view the statements as well as the comments that I made

JRob
Contributing Cover User
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User

I would like to be able to see the email body/message of a payslip that I have previously sent by email. 

Sagitarius1
1 Post
User

It would be great if the email subject and body for all emails sent for purchases via MYOB, could also be viewed after the emails are sent, just like they can be viewed for Sales. This would help in particular when purchase orders are given with instructions and changes are made at a later date. Right now you are unable to see what instructions or comments were made when the original Purchase Order was sent.

Lloyda
3 Posts
Cover User

I would very much like to be able to view all emails that are sent from MYOB. They are sent in my name so I should be able to see them.