Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Report: Balance Sheet - Column width

Contributing Cover User

4Posts

10Kudos

0Solutions

4 Posts
Contributing Cover User
New Zealand

The Balance Sheet columns are not wide enough and do not show $1,000,000.00 amounts, these cannot be adjusted and saved, does MYOB not have customers who work in $1mil, maybe I should look at programs that do!

"Balance Sheet Columns"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: May 2016

We are pleased to announce that the default width for the amount column on the Balance Sheet report has been increased in AccountRight 2016.2, so you won't need to resize it manually each time. 

For more information on the new features included in AccountRight 2016.2, please check out this blog: AccountRight 2016.2 now available

5 Comments
Matthew_W
MYOB Staff
2,173 Posts
MYOB Staff

Hi Stephanie961, thanks for the enquiry.

The inability to save changes to the column widths in your reports is something that the development team have been made aware of and will be corrected in a future update. I'm sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause in the mean time.

Kind Regards,
Matthew - MYOB Client Support.

JasonHill
5,899 Posts
Former Staff

Ashlin
1 Post
Cover User

Is this issue resolved yet?

My retained equity/current year earnings column default is only two digits wide, so only the cents are showing.

Every time I need to print a balance sheet I have to click on the modify tab and change the width manually, and then export or print.  I can't save the changes.

Suja_P
5,976 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Ashlin,

A very warm welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. I hope you find this to be a useful tool.

The issue with the reports not saving the customisation of column widths is unfortunately yet to be resolved. 

I have passed on your feedback to our Developers and hope to have this planned change implemented soon.

Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

Regards,

Suja
MYOB Support 

CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff

We are pleased to announce that the default width for the amount column on the Balance Sheet report has been increased in AccountRight 2016.2, so you won't need to resize it manually each time. 

For more information on the new features included in AccountRight 2016.2, please check out this blog: AccountRight 2016.2 now available