Share your ideas for improving the new AccountRight. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

AccountRight

Report: GST [Detial - Accrual] - Quarter or Month date filter

JBK
Contributing Partner

11Posts

64Kudos

0Solutions

3 Posts
Contributing Partner
Australia

GST Reporting - can we PLEASE have this with the option to have ALL 4 quarters on the report separatley. Would be great when reconciling EOFY (Reckon one works well this way)

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: December 2013

Thank you for your post, JBK. I can see the benefit in the GST reports separating the information for the 4 quarters. I request others who would like this, please vote and add any relevant comments.

3 Comments
Community Manager Suja_P
2,000 Posts
Community Manager
Thank you for your post, JBK. I can see the benefit in the GST reports separating the information for the 4 quarters. I request others who would like this, please vote and add any relevant comments.
Ultimate Partner jenniek
996 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Can't you just define a date range - the NZ version would not work this way - we have mostly 2 monthly GST's and some 6 monthly and others 1 monthly.

Partner EileenSaust
6 Posts
Partner

Hi, On payroll reporting and a few others that are done at specific times you have the option to filter by date: put in your own, monte: choose a month or quarter. Why dont we have this option on GST reporting. In my view you are either doing it monthly or quarterly so we almost done even need a choice of date range, just month or quarter.

thanks

Eileen

"GST Report Filter"