Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: In Tray - attach documents

PET
Cover User

1Posts

502Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User
Australia

I have seen the in tray for purchases and ask if there are any plans to add an in tray to the sales invoice side. It would be very helpful to us as a solar installation company to store all compliance and design pdfs with the installation sale record, so that over time we when we re-visit the sale record we can find all of that in one place. 

'In tray for Sales?"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: March 2015

Hi @PET 

Thank you for your idea in regards to AccountRight and sale transactions.

Currently the In Tray can be used for purchases only. I would encourage other users that would like to see the ability to upload documents to be read for Sale transactions/an "Out Tray" to vote and comment if required.

285 Comments
kml
4 Posts
User

This should be a priority!

Also the ability to attach a customer remittance advice to their receviables payment.

matt_jb
4 Posts
Cover User

Im in the same boat here,

being able to attach documents to sales such as Proof Of Deliveries would be ideal, the exact same as Purchases /  in tray / attach docs.

Emma_M
8 Posts
Cover User

This is pretty crazy, because it's obvious that this is an important feature!

The request has been made and voted on over an extended period of time.  An online accounting system needs to be able to store attachments to all transactions.  It's crazy that we can't attach a supplier's quote to a purchase order, for example!

I've used MYOB since it was first released, and MYOB used to be pretty good at responding to feature requests.  

Come on MYOB - otherwise we'll all be heading to Xero.

Myobuser77
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User

100% agree, I send a pdf attachement with the majority of my sales invoices. I have to save a pdf of the invoice and my attachement and email from my email rather than myob with both pdfs attached...come on myob, $130 per month and you don't have this feature!!

DeeRoss
Experienced Cover User
16 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Is it possible that the Sales windo has an In Tray to add drawings etc to Quotes and Orders?

This would be a most beneficial additon to the Myob AccountRight as we would be able to then print orders with plans instead of going back to the hard copy.

Thank you.

Doris

Nick_APS
3 Posts
Cover User

Definately a usefull function to be able to add customer PO's in a sale.

Also agree that a drag and drop function directly from an email should be available. 

HayleyBrett
Contributing Cover User
14 Posts
Contributing Cover User

It's a shame that since May, nothing has been done to address this issue of attachments. Subscriptions have increased, but functionality hasn't. Come on MYOB!

Ecoskips
2 Posts
User

I 100% agree, I believe MYOB is by far the supperior accounting program, it is an absolute shame that this feature is unavailable

HayleyBrett
Contributing Cover User
14 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Sales attachments should be a priority I think everyone would agree. I first raised the question back in May, and still, nothing has happened. How can we make this happen sooner rather than later? 

Peteront
4 Posts
User

Please add the ability to upload documents to be added to Sales invoices with the option to include them in emails to customer.