Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: In Tray - attach documents

PET
Cover User

1Posts

502Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User
Australia

I have seen the in tray for purchases and ask if there are any plans to add an in tray to the sales invoice side. It would be very helpful to us as a solar installation company to store all compliance and design pdfs with the installation sale record, so that over time we when we re-visit the sale record we can find all of that in one place. 

'In tray for Sales?"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: March 2015

Hi @PET 

Thank you for your idea in regards to AccountRight and sale transactions.

Currently the In Tray can be used for purchases only. I would encourage other users that would like to see the ability to upload documents to be read for Sale transactions/an "Out Tray" to vote and comment if required.

285 Comments
ljhcoomera4209
1 Post
Cover User

Out tray for sales would be a great addition, we currently have payments for finance referrals and would be great to attach these statements

KattC
790 Posts
Former Staff

Hello @ljhcoomera4209 and @PatKelly

Thank you for the additional information in the comments you have both provided for this idea. I have passed on your valued feedback to the team. 

I encourage any one sales that would like to see the in-tray expand to please comment and vote on this idea.

Gryffon
3 Posts
Cover User

Totally agree, but would also suggest incorporating the suggestions posed for the current in-tray by WCM on ‎30-07-2015 03:26 PM . Added flexibility of adding multiple documents (e.g. Delivery notes; or a revised or corrected invoice etc) so that more than one document can be attached would be a bonus.

I'll set up a seperate post about this, but having the document enlarger default to 'Fit Width' is a total pain. With my monitor it springs to something like 275% and fills the screen with the top left-hand 10% of the document. SURELY, it could default to 100% so the whole page is visible? (And yes, I know I could operate MYOB not on full-screen mode, but in that case the window is so small, that only the top half of the document is viewable without scrolling.

Cheers

Gryffon

SamIAm
Experienced Partner
31 Posts
Experienced Partner

I would like to see an in tray for the Sales Command Centre.

I have a client that wants to link paperwork to the invoices created for clients.  Can this be considered please?

Thank you.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Gryffon

Thank you for your feedback in regards to this post and AccountRight's In Tray.

I see you have posted Default Document Enlarger in In-Tray I would encourage other users that have read your post and would like to see that changed to vote and comment if required for that idea.

greenpark
2 Posts
Cover User

I have to send attachments with every Invoice that I create. It would be good if there could be a scan button on the Invoice creation page so I could scan documents automatically onto each individual Invoice prior to pressing Record. That way once I press record and I have set up "To be printed and emailed" this all happens in one motion.

ToeC
Trusted User
49 Posts
Trusted User

I would appreciate it for spend money as well - and ideally also for cards (eg so contracts can be stored with a customer.)

Mermaid
Experienced Cover User
45 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Really like the idea of being able to uploade purchase invoices into MYOB. Note I'm not yet using cloud tech as I'm still considering going back to Standard 19 due to issues with basic invoice funtions on Acccount right (way to cumbersome for what I need). Why oh why didn't you also allow for work orders and other paperwork to be attached to  customer invoices. I have so much other paperwork that needs to go with my invoicing that I cannot attach through Account Right. This feature alone might keep me using this instead of dropping back to Standard 19. Feel like MYOB only did half a job on this new release. All set up for the clearwater model and not really working in the real world, would really help if your script writers look at how people use the program and how they actually work. Not what MYOB thinks is right.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Mermaid

Thank you for your feedback in regards to AccountRight

I have merged your idea with this similar idea already included on the AccountRight Idea Exchange.

officelady
3 Posts
Cover User

I would love to be able to attach the original job sheets in PDF format that our techs email through to me to the invoices.