Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales/Purchases: Apply one transactional value to multiple jobs

Cover User

1Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User
Australia

Hi, 

it would be great if we can assign multi job code to one expense (one invoice). 

i know we can get away with using job and categories. but why can't Job codes able to assign multiple in expense like in payroll? 

Cheers

"Multi Job codes assign for expenses"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: March 2014

Thank you for your post, @ds22. While you can allocate multiple Jobs to amounts within the Process Payroll window, I can see the benefit in being able to split amounts on Invoices / Purchases among various Jobs. We request others who would like this change brought about to please vote and add any relevant comments.

2 Comments
Suja_P
5,976 Posts
Former Staff
Thank you for your post, @ds22. While you can allocate multiple Jobs to amounts within the Process Payroll window, I can see the benefit in being able to split amounts on Invoices / Purchases among various Jobs. We request others who would like this change brought about to please vote and add any relevant comments.
KAT66
4 Posts
Cover User

As a demolition company, we dispose of a lot of waste and have to cost that waste to each job. It would be great to be able to cost a single purchase line to multiple jobs, like we can in payroll.