Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Spend Money: Attachment documents

Partner

1Posts

184Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Partner
Australia

Is there any way we can attach invoices to spend money.  We have around 20 Credit cards for the business and it would make life simpler if we could attach the invoices in spend money rather than entering each invoice into a purchases and paying via pay bills.

thank you

"Attaching invoices in Spend Money"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: December 2018

Hi Everyone

With the release of AccountRight 2018.4.1. I'm pleased to announce that documents can be uploaded and attached to Spend Money transactions. For more information on this release please see AccountRight 2018.4.1 now available

68 Comments
Angelina33
1 Post
Cover User

i would like to see the "In Tray" feature in Spend money anyone heard any news on when/if MYOB will add this feature?

JamesSullivan
Experienced Partner
61 Posts
Experienced Partner

you can now do this with receipt bank....a new add on to myob  (been around some time for use with other software)  .  However by the time you add on the cost of receipt bank it is 3 times the price of a competitors software which has this feature built in with their app.

CIBookkeeping
Partner
3 Posts
Partner

Are we getting any closer with this????

CIBookkeeping
Partner
3 Posts
Partner

I have just had another client talking about this in QB!!! Come on MYOB you need to get this done!!!!

entire
5 Posts
Cover User

Please can we get this happening!! Its a feature that your competitors have and a lot of our clients at my accounting firm want this along with myself for our plumbing business. Would be a huge help!!

ozscot
5 Posts
Cover User

Please, please, please! I have tried using the purchase option as it would be fantastic to have everything in saved in one place but it is just too onerous. I too will consider changing software if this option is available elsewhere and plan to discuss it with my accountant in preparation for the upcoming financial year.

JamesSullivan
Experienced Partner
61 Posts
Experienced Partner

QB has it included in their online version that is much cheaper than Essential.  Maybe we should all joing together and do something like the Big Switch  where we go to MYOB and say we have 3000 myob users that are going to leave if they dont give us a date for when they are going to add this feature.  Please myob do not thank me for my comments and ask me to vote for this feature....its a long way past voting ....you know users want this feature....please tell me where you are spending your millions on development ....it is obviously not where the users want it.

MOBS
Experienced Partner
50 Posts
Experienced Partner

I would love to use the InTray but don't want or need to use the Purchases module. I would like the InTray enhanced so we can use it for transactions recorded in Spend Money as well.

TraceyR
Contributing Partner
20 Posts
Contributing Partner

I would like to be able to attach supporting documents to Receive Money transactions. If it can be done for purchases why not other transactions types as well?

GKCENG
Contributing Cover User
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Would love to be able to attach copy invoices to Spend Money as well as Purchases as we have credit card payments so copies attached would be great as in Purchases.  Would also like the ability to print the attachment invoices, which isn't possible at the moment.  When there are multiple invoices to a Purchase Order I'm scanning the invoices into pdf and then downloading them to the In Tray so this bypasses the only 1 document which In Tray allows.  This is a pain however, as I have to hold over any single invoices until the final invoice comes in to scan them together.