CARD ID on Payslips

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
1300HOTAIR
Experienced Cover User
74 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

74Posts

25Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

CARD ID on Payslips

Is there any way I can have the CARD ID print on each of my employees payslips. I know that I can run a report with the information on it but I would like the CARD ID to be printed on the PAYSLIP.

Another issue - when is MYOB going to fix the issue of the Dollar amount on the Payslips advising what account the wage is being credited to

213.500000   - this is how it appears !!!!!!   no $ sign and 6 places after the decimal point

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: CARD ID on Payslips

Hi @1300HOTAIR 

As the Card ID is used for internal purposes and generally isn't required by the employee there isn't an option to insert this field into the payslip custom form.

If you aren't already using the Notes: field under Card Information > Card Details > Notes: you could copy and paste the Card ID into this field.  Then, on the payslip custom form insert the [Notes from Card] data field to populate the payslip with that information.

We are aware that when splitting pays into multiple bank accounts, these figures print with 6 decimal places, this has been logged with our development team.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post