Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Pay Super

Have been trying to set up PAY SUPER in AccountRight for weeks - but just get a message:  "Whoops you have hit a snag" ?  Can someone tell me if this function is permanently out of order?  How do I set this up now.

Why pay subscription to MYOB if there is no longer any support ?  The support was never good - but now it is non-existent

4 REPLIES 4
Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,502 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,502Posts

44Kudos

156Solutions

Re: Pay Super

Hi @GerriRan1

Thank you for your post and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of useful information. 

We're sorry to know that you're getting an error message signing up to Pay Super. We highly appreciate your patience with this matter. We have sent you a private message to gather needed information to be able to check your account. We will be waiting for your response. 

Kind regards,

Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

GerriRan1
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi

I sent you the info you required to look into the problem.

I still have the same error message when trying to set up PAY SUPER

Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,502 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,502Posts

44Kudos

156Solutions

Hi @GerriRan1,

Thanks for the response.

We're glad to hear that we're able to help you fix the issue with your Pay Super sign-up process. Thank you for your patience and cooperation through a private message. Please be informed that we will be closing the thread now. If you need any further assistance or have any other concerns, feel free to start a new post again.

Also, if my responses have answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,

Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

GerriRan1
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Shella

But there were no solutions offered in your emails.  That is the problem with the Community support you go to the "threads" and there is just chatter, and no answers.  

Not sure if you or someone in the background finally fixed the email problem, but the solution was not communicated.  Stop the Community and MOCA bot and get back to real support.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post