Unable to process payroll for July 2020

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
MKL
1 Post
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Unable to process payroll for July 2020

It is 1.24am here on 01/07/2020 and still get the same error message. What am I doing wrong?

tropicaltastes
Partner
1 Post
Partner
Australia

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

It is now 3.59am 1/7/20 and I still cannot process a pay that I should have been able to do on Monday. I am still recieving the message 'You can only enter pays for the current or previous finacial year' NOT HAPPY MYOB and neither will our 100+ staff be when they don't get paid today!!!

ange193
Experienced Cover User
12 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

12Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Re: 2020/2021 payroll

Same issue here - MYOB advised that it would process fine from 1/7/2020, it is now 1/7/2020 (4am) and I can still not process - this is a HUGE issue by MYOB that is completely unacceptable.  For the amount we pay, to not be able to process pays when we need to makes us seriously re-think our accounting software provider.  

gardnerf
1 Post
User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

I cannot enter pays for 01 July 2020

I can see from previous advice that payroll cannot be entered until 01 July 2020.  I have tried this morning and unfortunately the error message is still showing and I cannot enter pays.  Our employees are expecting to be paid so can someone please advise when this will be fixed?  Do I calculate their pays manually and reenter at a later date??

Ando61
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Good morning all.  I have patiently waited for 1/7 to roll around.  Set my alarm for 4:45 so everyone gets paid on time yet I am still getting the same error message.  This is absolutely critical to be resolved.  Please advise.

Thanks

Andrea

Voni7
Experienced Cover User
13 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

13Posts

9Kudos

0Solutions

1 July 2020 payroll still not working

Well, it is now the 1 July 2020 and the software still wont allow me to process a payrun in this year. I have finalised my pays for the prior year and can't think of any reason why I can't do a pay in this period. Although, I have noticed that the ATO has not yet accepted a couple of my reports in payroll reporting. Could this be the reason why nothing is happening?.........noticed that my STP reports have now been accepted by ATO .....still can't enter pays for 1 July!

TraceySCCH
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I spent 1 hour and 27 minutes holding on the phone yesterday to check on when I could process our fortnight payroll, which covered the last two weeks of June and was payable on the 1/7/20. After all that time the person I spoke to did not mention that I would have to wait until 10.00am on the 1st before I could enter the transactions. Nor was it mentioned in the above post or any other I reviewed on the subject yesterday.

I get up early this morning to get the pays entered and find I have deprived myself of sleep for no reason as I can't do a thing until 10.00am. What a farce. Who in their right mind would think that it takes over 10 hours to load tax tables onto the system. We are already a day behind schedule due to MYOB's inability to allow us to process our pays yesterday like normal,  and now we have to wait until 10.00am before we can even make a start. MYOB's lack of forethought has put added pressure on me and my payroll team at a really busy and time sensitive period of the financial year. Most distressing and absolute ridiculous.

Trishelle
Experienced Cover User
10 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

10Posts

3Kudos

1Solutions

Unable to process payroll for July 2020

Trishelle
Experienced Cover User
10 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

10Posts

3Kudos

1Solutions

It said 10:00EST which is 12:00am AEST and it still doesn't work anyway.

True
3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hello 

When is this expected to happen??? I logged on at 6am 1/7/2020 to proces as 100 employees need to be done by 11am and is still not working!! 

This is ridiculous. 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post