Forum Discussion

NNyl
Experienced Cover User
4 years ago
Solved

Analyse Sales Item Report does not Match Sales Item Report -Inventory and Sales Reports do not balance again

Hello

This problem happened some time again, and a MYOB representative “ran a script” and it fixed the error.

Well it is happening again, the Analyse Items and Sales Register not matching. Same item also. HF0232

Also, the stock on items is incorrect, as it is showing minus figures, with really long digits and will not let me receive stock using that code, MYOB keeps crashing - timeout error over it. Some time ago some scripts were run to fix this issue. Can someone urgently try to fix this for us?

We have done all the updates, cleared all the caches, everything we had to do last time, however there seems to be the “magic script” that only someone with the MYOB team has! Please help.

Thanks

Donna

• Hi NNyl 

Can you please send us your serial number and company file name by a Private Message so we can try running those scripts for you.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi NNyl 

Can you please send us your serial number and company file name by a Private Message so we can try running those scripts for you.

NNyl
      Experienced Cover User

HI

This has happened again, can youplease arrange to do these scripts again urgently. It is end of Quarter and we must get reports to our parent company in Europe urgently.

Thanks in advise

Donna

NNyl
    Experienced Cover User

Hello

This problem happened some time again, and a MYOB representative “ran a script” and it fixed the error.

Well it is happening again, the Analyse Items and Sales Register not matching. Same item also. HF0232

Also, the stock on items is incorrect, as it is showing minus figures, with really long digits and will not let me receive stock using that code, MYOB keeps crashing - timeout error over it. Some time ago some scripts were run to fix this issue. Can someone urgently try to fix this for us?

We have done all the updates, cleared all the caches, everything we had to do last time, however there seems to be the “magic script” that only someone with the MYOB team has! Please help.

This scrpit was ran in Feb this year, and it has happened again. Thisis very urgent now.

Thanks

Donna

Komal_S
      MYOB Moderator

Hi NNyl 

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing the same issue again. Please send me your company file name and serial number by Private Message so I can organize to run the scripts again.