Bill details in general ledger and bulk payment report

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
MW2022
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Bill details in general ledger and bulk payment report

Hi there,

I am new to MYOB and hopefully I could get more clarity instead of just searching the forum and self-interpreting the solution by myself, and if anyone could share a sample or screenshot on the reporting format (if there is more detailed training modules or videos available too?)

1. When entering the purchases/bill in the purchase register - we have split the items line by line per invoice/bill - can such line item display in the general ledger as well - when Detailed GL entries is generated? (at the moment we are keeping a separate manual spreadesheet).

2. Banking Report - is there a report that we could generate that includes supplier information and all the bill details (not itemize) - number and total etc prior to or post aba file is generated? In order for bank approval to review the aba file loaded against all the supplier information.

Thanks in advance

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: Bill details in general ledger and bulk payment report

Hi @MW2022 

Thanks for your post. The General ledger (detail) report lists the transactions posted to the selected accounts, it's not possible to display the line details of those transactions. If you want a report displaying the details of bills I'd suggest having a look at the Purchases and Inventory reports. These Help Articles have information on the reports available for purchases and inventory:

Purchases reports

Inventory reports

I used to run the Electronic Payments Register (Reports>>Banking>>Cheques and Deposits) to check the supplier bank details and total payment amount before authorising the ABA file. The Supplier Payment History report (Reports>>Purchases>>Payments) lists the bills paid in each Pay bills transaction.

You can also customise reports to suit your requirements: Customising reports

MYOB Academy has free online training courses and can be found on our website under Support>>Training Courses.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post