Forum Discussion

naomiacute
Experienced User
2 years ago
Solved

Customer Account Limit vs Customer Account Balance report

I need a report that I can run regularly to show me what the customer account balance vs the limit is, in one report, so that I can manage accounts that are approaching their limit. 

Is there a way of doing this? 

• Hi naomiacute 

Thanks for your post. The Card List detail report shows both of fields. You can filter the fields that will appear in a report by clicking on Insert/Modify>>Show Hide:

You can also save your settings as a custom report.

Customising reports

Saving and editing custom reports

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi naomiacute 

Thanks for your post. The Card List detail report shows both of fields. You can filter the fields that will appear in a report by clicking on Insert/Modify>>Show Hide:

You can also save your settings as a custom report.

Customising reports

Saving and editing custom reports

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

naomiacute
      Experienced User

This gives me one customer per page, is there any way of allowing multiple records per page?

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

Hi naomiacute 

As that it is a detail report it will display one contact per page, as such, it's not possible to display multiple contacts on one page.