HannahJ
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Inventory not recording

Hi,

After I created inventory items and a purchase bill for inventory, there is nothing recorded under inventory items.

Can you please let me know how to record the inventory properly?

Thanks

Hannah 

1 REPLY 1
Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,908 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,908Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Re: Inventory not recording

Hi @HannahJ,

Welcome to the Community Forum. 

I understand that you're having trouble with inventory item transactions not showing. This could be due to several reasons.

One possibility is that the transactions are not showing because they are still marked as orders. Orders don't affect your financial figures, but they do affect your inventory levels. They don’t create transactions unless you have paid a deposit to the supplier. An order can be changed to a bill but not a quote. If you receive items you've ordered, but haven't yet been billed for them, you can record a 'receive item' transaction. When you record items received, the item is added to your inventory and the cost of the item is added to an accrual account for inventory items until you record a purchase for it.

Another possibility could be related to the window you are checking to see if the transactions appear. Could you please provide more details about this?

If you need real-time assistance, you can contact our virtual assistant, MOCA, through this link: myob.com/support. MOCA is always ready to provide immediate support.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Genreve

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post