Forum Discussion

Tinman
Contributing Cover User
4 years ago
Solved

Printed Invoice is different to emailed Invoice

Hello

I am using MYOB Account Right Standard AU 2020.4.2

I enter the Sale (To be Printed & Emailed), Record the Sale, the Invoice prints correctly, yet the Invoice Emailed to the Client is incorrect (using a different Customised Form).

• Hi Tinman 

Thanks for your post. If you print or email from within the Sales window, the custom form used is pulled from the customer card>>Selling Details tab>>Printed Form field. Where as in the Print/Email Invoices window the default form is set in the Advanced filters. 

If you are printing at the time of recording the sale then going to Print/Email Invoices to email, check that the same form has been selected in both the customer card and Print/Email Invoices>>Advanced Filters.

Please let me know if you need further help with this.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Tinman 

Thanks for your post. If you print or email from within the Sales window, the custom form used is pulled from the customer card>>Selling Details tab>>Printed Form field. Where as in the Print/Email Invoices window the default form is set in the Advanced filters. 

If you are printing at the time of recording the sale then going to Print/Email Invoices to email, check that the same form has been selected in both the customer card and Print/Email Invoices>>Advanced Filters.

Please let me know if you need further help with this.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.